What are good headphones? Everybody has their priority and their option of a good headphone is different for different people. Hence, a good headphone is different for different people. But there are a few basic points that make any DJ headphone a good one.
- The sound should be clear and not loud that would damage the ear
- Flexible and sturdy to use
- Comfortable in terms of the material used for ear buds, cushions, wires, fitting on the head or the neck
These qualities determine benefits of using a good headphone. Below are a few benefits:
- Durability: Once you invest in a good headphone, you would certainly take good care of them and that would result in a long term usage of these. A good headphone will certainly be very durable and you would use it for a longer time especially when they meet all your requirements. Durability also reflects in the quality of material used for the ear buds, ear cups, wires, batteries used, technology etc.
- Comfort: As a good headphone is made of good material, it will certainly be very comfortable to use. Many headphones even come with different material and types of ear buds and you will certainly find one that would suit you. A headphone that fits on your ear properly will cover your ears properly and will be light. You would not need to adjust it often. Ear buds made of silicon and rubber will fit in the ear properly and even help in noise isolation/cancellation.
- 3. Wireless and Bluetooth headphones: This type of DJ headphones are very stylish and comfortable too. One can move around easily without the hassle of wires and Bluetooth gives you the comfort to connect to any gadget.
- Maintenance: Good headphones provide the ease of easy cleaning. The good quality material helps you to clean the ear pads with a damp cloth and one can even wash the foam of the headphones. This avoids dirt collection and the hassle of going to a specialist and getting new accessories.
- Sound: A good headphones gives you clear, balanced sound and does not feel like it is loud. Like we all know, loud music damages our ears and good headphone will never the basic sound limit of 85 db of sound. A good headphone will increase the sound slowly rather than shooting the sound at once to avoid any damage to ear.